La Marzocco Marketing Coordinator (Seattle, WA)
About La Marzocco
La Marzocco has been a leader in coffee equipment technology since 1927; each La Marzocco espresso machine is assembled by hand in Florence, Italy. La Marzocco is made up of a small, dedicated team located in five branch offices worldwide, and our factory in Florence, Italy. At La Marzocco we pride ourselves on our artisan heritage, our passion for coffee, and our commitment to customers. We strive to inspire, and be instrumental to the craft and forward motion of espresso in the specialty coffee industry.
La Marzocco is the US distributor of La Marzocco espresso equipment and Mazzer grinders. Operating from Seattle, Washington, the US offices manage North American sales and marketing, and after-sales support including fulfillment logistics and technical support.
The Marketing Coordinator is part of the North American marketing team, and is a key point of contact with customers, our reseller partners, and our team. We are seeking a candidate who brings a positive attitude, a willingness to take initiative and do what needs to be done, and attention to customer service. This is an outstanding opportunity for an early-career or aspiring marketer to work with a small, fun, efficient team to help execute on key events and campaigns, as well as supporting ongoing marketing and sales operations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting sales and marketing efforts by coordinating the development and production of marketing communications materials.
- Facilitating marketing and sales communications: preparing and publishing blog posts, preparing and distributing sales communications via the team’s CRM system, social media posting (and responding/engaging with inquiries that arrive via social media), light updates and additions to the website.
- Event and meeting coordination support.
- Responding to and routing inbound requests for product consultation, partner program information, technical support, requests for other marketing support (requests for creative materials, product information, branded merchandise, etc).
- Ability to design announcements, schedules and templates using Adobe Creative Suite.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Familiarity and interest in specialty coffee, and La Marzocco products.
- Strong writing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- A great attitude and a willingness to take initiative.
- An interest and an eye for design.
- Professional experience with Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Familiarity with basic HTML and WordPress.
- 2-3 years marketing communications experience.
The Marketing Coordinator is a full-time position available immediately.
Apply for the role of La Marzocco Marketing Coordinator by submitting your cover letter and resume below.
Is there anything else you'd like to tell us as part of your application?
Do Not Fill This Out